Open Enrollment for the 2013-14 school year begins in February. Please call the Admissions Office for a tour of our campus and an appointment with the Director of Admissions.
Steps to Admissions:
1. Call 602-992-8140 ext.223 to schedule a tour of the campus.
2. Pick-up an application packet or Click Here for PDF Downloadable Application Forms.
3. Submit all application forms and materials and submit registration fees.
4. Schedule placement testing as needed.
5. The Admissions Office will schedule you an interview with the Headmaster upon completion of the application process.
We appreciate your interest in Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory. PVCP is now entering its 38th year of providing quality Christian education for children from preschool through high school. Perhaps it would be helpful for you to understand the following requirements that need to be met before a student may be considered for admission:
1. At least one parent is a believer and will attest to a personal relationship in their life with the Lord Jesus Christ.
2. At least one parent is actively attending a local evangelical, Bible-believing church with their student.
3. The student being considered for admission has not been expelled from another school for disciplinary reasons
It is our prayer that we will be able to serve you and your family now, and in the years ahead.